You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘travel’ tag.
got back from a lively trip in #Nicaragua and #Costa Rica. Adventure was not too far by behind. Below is the activities we did, fun and adventure in the sun:
- Volcano Hikes: Mambacho
- Coffee Tour
- Volcano Night Tour Mayassa
- Bat caves
- Granada City Tour on horse carriage
- Kayaking to Private Island: Zapongo where we met the money: Cashew and the owner
- Horse back riding to Mud Bath and Hot Springs
- 10-cable Zip-lining though the rainforest
- Steak at Don Shula’s
- Flor de Cana and Tonas till your heart content!
- Boat Tour
Though Costa Rica has their tourism down a science, Nicaragua is no far behind.
It was a blessing to visit these areas and even more so to appreciate the voyage back home after enriching experiences, humility of culture & history, and appropriate gratification of the Land of the Free!